1. In a very simple way – Blackheads are a mix of oil and dead skin cells that are sitting in pores.
2. Exposure to air causes them to oxidize and turn them black. In the combination skin cheeks are dry while the skin on other parts such as the forehead, nose, and chin is oily.
3. Therefore chances of blackhead breakout can increase.
4. In the context of oily skin, it produces excessive sebum. The skin also appears shiny.
5. The pores become clogged and blackheads or spots occur.
1. As blackhead formation occurs after the clogging of skin’s hair follicles opening.
2. The sebaceous gland which is present in the follicle produces the sebum (oil). When dead skin cells and oils collect in the skin follicle opening then a bump produces.
3. If the skin over the bump is closed then it’s called whitehead but if it’s exposed to air then it may cause the blackhead formation.
4. Let’s have a quick look at the factors which may increase the chances of blackheads and acne.
5. Production of excessive oil.
6. Propionibacterium acnes bacteria
7. Hair follicles irritation due to dead skin cells.
8. Hormonal Changes.
9. Drugs such as corticosteroids and androgens.
1. You’ll be surprised by the way we do cosmetic treatment for improving your skin’s appearance! We take care of you utmost giving you an extra dose of care.
2. We also do antibacterial cover-up sticks, face masks, blackhead scrub, clear up stips.
Nice to have Dr. Prerna Taneja for my hair treatment. The staff is so helping and caring nature.
I loved the place. The staff treats you very gently. And they give you the most suitable dental treatment.
I, personally had a wonderful experience with Clinic Eximus. Very professional and punctual service.
Been blown away by how professional it is, the cleanliness, everything is sterilized.